Speaking Well in Public are based in Brighton, East Sussex.
We offer our public speaking skills training throughout the UK and beyond.
We have delivered training in Brighton and Sussex, in London, all over the UK, in the Channel Islands, Brunei, Istanbul [Turkey], Sana’a [Yemen], Kyiv [Ukraine], Johannesburg [South Africa], Libreville [Gabon], Dallas [USA], Toronto [Canada] and various European cities.
We offer Confident Public Speaking skills training for leadership, management and business, for performance and social occasions, for education, employability and life.
Speaking Well In Public’s events in Brighton and Hove and beyond have included:
- Keynote speaker at the City College City Business Skills business breakfast event
- Confident Public Speaking programmes for many clients including the University of Sussex, The Student Room and the Financial Ombudsman Service
- Leadership Essentials for Sussex Past
- Performance Management for G4S, London
- Train the Trainer programmes for the Civil Aviation Authorities at Gatwick and Brunei
- Pitching for Business for Blue Edge
- Employability for Pinnacle People
- Private one-to-one coaching
- The Critical Incident: a workshop on sight reading skills for business
- Reading to Children: a free community event at the Book Nook
- SpeakEasy free community discussion events
- Sight Reading training seminars for actors and film makers
- Investigative Interview Skills training workshop for the actors of Chronicle Theatre
Wherever you and your business may be – we can help.
About our 1-1 coaching for business, performance and social occasions:
About our corporate courses:
Beginners: Confident Public Speaking
Improvers: Practical Public Speaking
For all: The Professional Voice
To discuss or book corporate and private training services