The Effective Facilitator
A short workshop for the trainers of Air Safety Support International, Crawley
Most important things learned from this session?
- Mix it up
- Think about the audience and get them to articulate what they expect from the session
- To ask questions
- How to set the scene
- The course contract
- Getting people up and participating
- Interesting assertiveness tips
- Be patient
- Get people to move around
- Get people to think for themselves
- Learning about differing types of personality
- Remaining neutral has its benefits
- Handling difficult customers
What do you plan to apply back at your job?
- Get presenters to think more about their given subjects, and the best way to deliver these
- A different approach – get the suggestions etc from the audience as much as possible
- More use of flipcharts, use of more questions
- More interactive approach to training seminars
- Move away from that powerpoint
- As much as possible!
About the course
- Really good trainer
- Lots of really good tips / examples / visual aids.
- Thank you!
- Very useful
- Very useful toolkit for the future
About my Corporate training programmes