- Skype interviews with video: remember they can see you…
- Dress for business, remove everything from the background.
- Keep your hands still and resist the urge to fidget – sudden rapid movements distract attention from your message.
- A soft front light makes you look better and healthier than harsh side or overhead light. Try it, and study the resulting photos.
- The camera picks up downcast & flickering eyes – put brief notes up near the camera, not down on the desk; talk to the camera, not to their image on your screen.
- Practice with a friend and record the results, get feedback and make adjustments so you’re ready for the real thing.
Good luck! PH